Very Active Member
All of the Dirty Harry movies......

second....Heart-Break Ridge.....

Great, Ball'z to the Wall'z on all of
those......loved the western's too...

...I even loved...right turn Clyde...

...why'll were on the subject...

LRV

I love all of his old spaghetti westerns, especially "The Good, The Bad And The Ugly".

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

"Unforgiven" if I had to pick just one. Just saw "Gran Torino" and thought it was pretty good, among his best.....Of the old ones, "Good, Bad, and the Ugly" and "Outlaw Josey Wales". Heck, I'll watch any of them. Bottom line is that Clint is the man.

None as scary as the one he currently lives where he plays the part of an old geiser desperately trying to cling to youth and significance. He is like the poster child of bad plastic surgery.

Turn back the clock though and I love a good Dirty Harry.

LRV, now you're speaking my language.

Outlaw Josey Wales, if I had to pick one.

"You a bounty hunter?"

"A man's got to do somethin' for a living."

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy."

Eel

LOTS of good ones......Eel's right though. Josey is the best...lots of great lines. Love the conversation between Josey and Ten Bears.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Gran torino and Kellys heroes. And right turn Clyde I don't know the title of that one.

The first Dirty Harry and then Good, Bad & the Ugly and his latest that I just saw Gran Torino. Unforgiven got him the Oscar.

Brian

All of Clint's movies are good, although I think the 'ol boy in Gran Torino was a little over the top. Pick a favorite? Unforgiven. After that, a tie between GB&U and OJW.

Got to be Outlaw Josey Wales then Kellys heroes I will watch these over and over again oh and my old lady hates them lol.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Which one was it where he played the circus cowboy who tried to rob the train in a convertible? I always liked GB&U and the two ape movies, Every which way and Any which way.

My girlfriend and I watched that movie long time ago and its still her favorite Clint Eastwood movie but I like the cowboy flicks much better. You sure like to keep the pot stirred don't you? lol
driftersifter

Outlaw Josey Wales is my favorite, but I am partial to Joe Kidd and High Plains Drifter since I got to do work on both of them.

Joe Kidd was filmed within sight of my house and Drifter was just up the road.

The film companies pay good!!!!

drifter
tell me you didn't get laid after watching that with your girlfriend. there is a reason it was my favorite Eastwood movie :)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-09 AT 12:35PM (MST)[p]#1 - The Outlaw Josey Wales (Just pure toughness! Great acting)

#2 - Unforgiven (great movie - great character)

#3 - Million Dollar Baby (tough to watch - but a memorable performance)

#4 - Every Which Way but Loose / Anywhich Way You Can (Right turn Clyde)

#5 - Paint Your Wagon (One of the funniest movies of all times)

#6 - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly (just cool)

#7 - The Dirty Harry Series (Go ahead, make my day)

#8 - Two Mules for Sister Sarah

#9 - The "Dollars" trilogy

#9 - Kelly's Heroes

#10 - Escape from Alcatraz

#11 - The Guantlet

#12 - In the Line of Fire

#13 - A Perfect World

#14 - True Crime

#15 - Joe Kidd

Haven't seen Gran Torino yet - but I expect it will be up on the list.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Agree with The Unforgiven, Great flick. Haven't seen Gran Torino yet either...............

Outlaw Josey Wales for the one liners.

Pale Rider for the cinematography and overt but excellent symbolism.

Unforgiven for the performances.

Roy-How can you have a top 15 CE movies with no Pale Rider. Didn't you see it?

"Preeeeeeeeeacherrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................."

Unforgiven is my favorite, but I watched Sudden Impact today for the first time in awhile. Holy Balls what a handgun! mtmuley

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom