Best city to live in? Why? and Picture

muleymaddness

Very Active Member
What's your opinion of the best city to live in and why? Let's see a picture.

Here's my town. Definitely not the premium place to live. Abilene, TX and looking forward to some good 'ol dry heat this summer. Here is a picture indicating the temperature last summer.

4a1ed9842480b021.jpg

Best place to live hands down is kanab utah. Why? Paunsagaunt, Kiabab 13A 13B in your back yard!!!!

Just Living The Dream

I've been to
Peru
South Korea
Singapore
Sri Lanka
England
Canada
and most of the 50 states

Maybe I am biased but Utah is awesome
The mountains are high
We have warm water as well as deep cold water
The deserts are spectacular
The hunting is awesome despite what some say
We have 4 seasons
People are mostly employed
Liberals are few
People are down to earth

and last but not least the women are the best looking bar none!

Archery is a year round commitment!!

Muley you are in Abiline? I am in in Knox City about 45-50 mile north of you. I think you are the closest and first member I know that lives "in range" here. Boy it has sure been mild the past week or so. It has been nice!! We got 3 inches this past week starting last friday. Boy did we need it. I do believe it is warming up though. We will visit later.

SLC UT hands down!! Home of the sexiest bishops daughters and wasatch front muleys!! EXCELLENT wakeboarding at several lakes close by...and even though our beer's a little weak, we have some great breweries!! What else ya want??

~Z~

I have been fortunate and hunted all over the west, Canada and Alaska. Top choice would have to be Smither's B.C. It is just amazing. Whitehorse YT is not bad either. I cannot say much about bad about home in northern Utah either. I just know the wife would not like Smither's and Whitehorse. Not enough places to spend $$$$$ or people to gossip with.

I have hunted whitetail around Abilene many times and my taxidermist lives in Abilene. My good buddy lives in Sweetwater, so I have spent a lot of time in that country and it's great.
As far as where to live? Anywhere that doesn't have a city near by with a population over 100K. Further away from the big city the better.
Nevada has some nice areas and great hunting.....

>I've been to
>Peru
>South Korea
>Singapore
>Sri Lanka
>England
>Canada
>and most of the 50 states
>
>
>Maybe I am biased but Utah
>is awesome
>The mountains are high
>We have warm water as well
>as deep cold water
>The deserts are spectacular
>The hunting is awesome despite what
>some say
>We have 4 seasons
>People are mostly employed
>Liberals are few
>People are down to earth
>
>and last but not least the
>women are the best looking
>bar none!
>
>Archery is a year round commitment!!
>

YOUR A FUNNY GUY......SOME OF YOUR UTAH STUFF MAY BE TRUE.....BUT THE PART ABOUT ABOUT THE BEST LOOKING WOMEN IS REALLY FUNNY.....I'M FROM KALI.....UTAH WOULD BE A DISTANT DARK HORSE IN THE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN CATAGORY..............YD.

HA YD!! Where ya think all these sexy ladies moved here from?? ;-) Utah now holds the sexiest ladies on the planet...but please by all means keep breeding them!!

~Z~

>HA YD!! Where ya think all
>these sexy ladies moved here
>from?? ;-) Utah now holds
>the sexiest ladies on the
>planet...but please by all means
>keep breeding them!!
>
>~Z~
THEY MUST BE ATTRACKED TO YOUR BEACHES.... HE HE !!!. I HEAR YOUR GETTIN YOUR TRANSPLANTS FROM THE SOUTH....DOWN AROUND LITTLE ROCK.....YD.

HEY FELENO.......THE UTARDS SAID SHE TOOK 1st PLACE................BASED ON LOOKS OF COURSE. (she looks like no kali girl i have ever seen.)..............YD.

>LMAO...I dunno what the hell else
>to say...
>
>~Z~
YOUR A GOOD SPORT NEVER CATCH.......JUST FUNNIN A BIT....YD.

I live in Utah and I am looking to leave. I guess I dont like Utah like some of the others here.

Hell I'm just happy we all agree wherever all the sexy ladies are is the best place...

ktc clearly your problem is what I call an outdoor obsession...see there's just not that many fine ass women hangin out behind sage brush and quakes these days!! I think you need to come off the mt for a minute, meet yourself a nice young lady with a good heart, and add a little balance in your lifestyle...actually god let me tell ya bout my cousin!! Actually just scroll back up to post 10 and while your doing that I'll pm you her number!! If your married it's cool she doesn't mind the two of ya, not quite the pickiest she aint...and your wife wont feel jealous either :)

Doesn't creating happiness in others feel good inside?? :)

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON May-29-09 AT 00:37AM (MST)[p]LoL

how can you argue with that one. It does say miss Utah!!!

That is as bad as when bobcat wanted to see all these bulls breading bulls and packout posted a photo proving it.

Never Catch you better watch out when you go out celebrating your Lakers, you don't want to get your drunk on and wake up with that Utard laying next to you.

Archery is a year round commitment!!

LAST EDITED ON May-29-09 AT 00:45AM (MST)[p]I can only imagine what an UGLY Utah woman looks like!!

Nevercatch- I'll take those digits!! pm me!!

Steve

4a1f852026cc93fc.jpg

My city? Santa Maria, Ca. This pretty much says it all. The mayor is the one in the blue shirt!!

Steve

Our ladies are hotter than your yours.... blah, blah, blah

When judgeing the hotness of any areas women(very subjective)
There are only 3 measurable criteria that have any validity.
# 1 how much skin are they showing,
# 2 how small is her as$,
and # 3 how large are her breasts ?

any other discusions are a waist of time. :)

>Our ladies are hotter than your
>yours.... blah, blah, blah
>
>When judgeing the hotness of any
>areas women(very subjective)
>There are only 3 measurable criteria
>that have any validity.
># 1 how much skin are
>they showing,
># 2 how small is her
>as$,
>and # 3 how large are
>her breasts ?
>
>any other discusions are a waist
>of time. :)
>

...........after you turn 60....

#1 Does she happen to be a widow with money?

#2 What kind of toys did her late husband leave in the garage, gun safe, liquor cabinet and the cabin at the lake?

#3 Does she have her own interests, that allow you to spend entire hunting seasons away from home?

Good way to look at things, Nickman. I espesially like #2. Toys are very important.....especially if you didn't pay for them.

Steve

JLTD, Yea great place to live, you'd be lucky to be able to hunt in your own back yard once in your lifetime.

Hands down any where in southeast Idaho. Great upland hunting, great waterfowl hunting, good big game hunting and right in the middle of the Mecca of flyfishing.

The best city to live in is.....no city at all...That's why I have a car so when I absolutely have too I can go to town...

so you live in your car on the outskirts of what town? sounds nice:) glad noone has mentioned my neck of the woods....and well keep it that way.

I really do live in a nice town...7-8 months of the year. Bunch of redneck hunting and fishing fools for neighbors, everybody stops for someone, anyone in a crosswalk, and public land everywhere you go.

But then winter comes and i almost regret ever moving here. Can't have it all i guess :)

Joey

"everybody stops for someone, anyone in a crosswalk."

Joey, Chester has a crosswalk???? I've never seen one when I fly through. It must be on a side street somewhere.:)

I hate to hear about Longun living out of his car. That's just not right!

Here is a Eureka girl dressed in summer attire.:(

4a228548712884ba.jpg

Geeze.. some people are real simpletons...guess I need to draw a picture....
photo is
4a229c13124f3393.jpg

Painted this yesterday....today the snow melted an 80 degrees with the bluebirds singing everywhere....

"Joey, Chester has a crosswalk????"

You betcha Eel! We have no stoplights but stop signs and crosswalks a plenty. You probably "blew" through here during duck season, the snow and ice makes it hard to see them crosswalks. :) I believe you're not the type to buzz past someone whose waiting to cross with the law on their side.

This time of year, us locals have to adjust our driving habits or get runned over. The tourists came out in droves last weekend, lots of them maybe even more than normal, and many bring their big city me first and screw you attitude up here with them. I really do have to be careful this time of year around here. I still stop for people in a crosswalk though and i don't care if the big city people, always in a big hurry, like it or not. :)

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom