Best Cabelas Deal Around

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I had $540 in Cabelas points from my Cabelas Visa so I went shopping. Here's what I purchased with all but $100 of my money: Products Ordered

1 of 93-2289 Cabela's SilentWeave Ins Hooded Jkt w/Slk-Reg LARGE SECL 3D OPEN COUNTRY @ $89.95 each
In stock-Approx delivery Wed 9/03

1 of 96-0178 Cabela's Berber Insulated Big Game Gloves MEDIUM OUTFITTER CAMO @ $29.95 each

1 of 22-0692 Harris Pivoting Bipod 11" - 25" @ $119.99 each

1 of 22-6688 Cabela's Orion Shooting Muff @ $14.99 each

1 of 22-7679 DEAD SLED @ $29.99 each

1 of 41-8433 SE 44 BOW CASE @ $39.99 each

2 of 22-9244 SAW DETERGENT 24OZ @ $9.99 each

1 of 51-5360 Trekker Rectangle Sleeping Bag REGULAR 0 @ $69.99 each

Total

Merchandise = $414.83
Postage = $8.95
ORDER TOTAL = $423.78

Payment Types To Be Used On This Order

Club Points = $423.78

Now, the best deal comes in where you'll notice the postage...$8.95!! They had a deal that if you ordered over $150 worth of merchandise, the shipping was a flat rate of $2.95. I bought some larger items so the shipping was kicked u to a whopping $8.95. What a deal!!

Steve

Steve, looks like you got enough left over to get me one of them "shooting muffs". I heard about them but never had one. Most of the girls i dated only shot off their mouth. lol

Joey

I must have missed something in the last 60 years.

WTF is "saw detergent"?.......and how come it costs so much?

Looks like a great shopping spree. How long did it take you to amass that much cash? I've only got about $150 on mine, of course I've used some here and there too.

Nickman - I'm just guessing but I bet SAW stands for Scent A Way, I think for actual saw detergent you'd have to go to some sort of lumberjack catalog.

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

Nickman- NDbadlands is correct....SAW is Scent A Way.

I have been saving these points for a few years now. I buy little things here and there. I just recently purchased my new Leupold Cascades with the points and still had $540 left. I'm the kind of guy that doesn't use things that I cherrish...like money!! I figured I need to spend it and not be suck a tight a$$!!

Joey- I needed some new muffs. The ones I got now I've been with for about 12 and a half years. Time for a new muff!! HaHa...if it were only that easy, eh?

Steve

Marcopolo......Dude! The Chinese want their noodle recipe back.....feel free to take it back to them.......and stay awhile!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-26-08 AT 03:06PM (MST)[p]Marcopolo- Not as lame as you responding to it! What do you possibly gain by trashing a thread that you don't see the value in? It just makes you look like an A$$....

Steve

Nickman--- LMAO!!

Wiz, Christmas in August! Love it!

I work in a saw shop and we use saw detergent all the time. It's a commercial duty citrus cleaner. Pitch just melts away! It's awesome, you're going to enjoy it!:) I "borrowed" some from work to clean my broadheads when I miss the target and hit the Fir tree! j/k.

Eel

Eel, never admit your misses. Ransome will be teasing you till the end of the hunting season. Brian is bowed over with laughter. PUN INTENDED!! Nickman, that was one very original post, I'm still laughing.

RELH

I did a Cabela's coo as well I think. I bought a new Garmin GPS bundle for $450 plus about $50 more stuff for my wife. Cabela's sent me an offer where they would give me $150 cash card if I spent $500 or more. The best thing was, I got to use my $130 points against the $500 purchase and they still gave me the $150 card. Basically used my points and then got'em right back.
264X300

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom