Best Budget Friendly Gaiter?

elks96

Long Time Member
So I I am researching Gaiters and need a good budget friendly gaiter. I have never wore Gaiters before, but I am up against some late season hunts this year.

If we go that route I will need some for myself, wife, daughter and son.

So 4 pair that are good, but not excessive in price?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-19 AT 09:48PM (MST)[p]Look on Amazon
Also read the reviews and questions about any you are interested in
I found a very good pair on Amazon at a great price
If you have Prime 2 day shipping
Unigear $21.00. ??

I have some from Cabelas I've been using for years. I think I got them in the bargain cave, they are Cabelas brand.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-19 AT 07:31AM (MST)[p]Rab Latok extreme. You can find them on sale right now for around $40.00. Much better than other gaiters around that price. Waterproof with ability to breath is the hardest thing to find in cheaper gaiters (in my experience). The Rab gaiters are better than the others cheap gaiters I've tried for breathing (Kings, Cabela?s, Outdoor Research). Having said that, if you can swing a more expensive gaiter, I would. The rab gaiters probably won't hold up too many trips. Gaiters take a beating and most of the cheaper pairs I've owned have not held up very well. The outdoor research gaiters are very tough, but they don't breath great. It's a tough trade off. I'm currently using the Kuiu gaiters (pricey) and have been mostly impressed with the performance but very impressed with durability. Been using the same pair for 4 years.

Camofire has Sitka gaiters pop up. Call them.

I got some off amazon for my boys. 3 years now. I think they are unigators

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

Gators are like boots you get what you pay for.

KUIU!

37205hornkiller.jpg

>I have some from Cabelas I've
>been using for years. I
>think I got them in
>the bargain cave, they are
>Cabelas brand.

To bad they ( Bass Pro ) did away with the bargain cave you use to be able to get good deals in the bargain cave

Bass Pro also has just about gotten rid of all the quality Cabelas brand stuff

Really sad here on the western slope of Colorado we have a Sportsman?s Warehouse and a Cabelas that's it

I ordered killik gaiters from sportsman's warehouse. On sale for $25 I had a 10% code and free shipping. So trying them for this season. I have never ran gaiter before so this will be interesting...

I wanted less expensive to test run and see how we like them. Then if we really like them we can go for costly ones. But with a family of 4, buying 4 of anything gets expensive....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom