best buck

S

skullman

LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-11 AT 04:28PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-11 AT 04:00?PM (MST)

9623dads_big_buck_2011_023.jpg

1228dads_big_buck_2011_005.jpg

Nice high Rack, Beautiful Buck! Congrats!!

Welcome to MM!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Great looking coastal Buck.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

thanks! he was shot on a ranch that we have had the privalage to hunt on for the past 5 years.

lol all you boys are right that is poison oak! and boy does my wife holler at me if i come into the house with my boots on. i just thank god i grew up crawling in it.(im kind of umune to the dreaded stuff now) so is dad.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-23-11 AT 09:25PM (MST)[p]lol! That's good to hear skullman. If that was my gear, it would have to stay there. lol

Congrats again on the buck!

Eel

There ya go guys tell them its the best place to find elusive blacktail sheds you just have to dig away the fallen leaves, LOL!

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom