Best binos

sremim

Very Active Member
I need to get a decent pair of binos between $300-$400. I was looking at the Nikon Monarchs or the Leupold Olympics with at least 10X. Anybody recommend either of these? or any other brand/model? Is one that much better than the other to make the price difference worth it? Thanks for the help.

It's Bush's fault!!!

I don't have a real suggestion except a friend of mine has the Leupold's and is very unhappy with them after using them a couple of seasons. Good luck.

Just bought the Leupold Olympic Wind Rivers 10X42. Only used them a little but they are pretty clear. Not as clear as my 15X56 Swaros but perfect for what I bought them for. great carrying glasses for glassing with prior setting up the tri-pod and Swaros. Leupold's warranty and service sealed the deal for me.

I bought the Nikon Monarchs 10x42 this year and they are awesome. They are really sharp and my eyes don't get fatigued looking through them for long periods. Nikons warranty is also great. I've looked through some leupolds and thought that the nikons were more clear.

I just bought the Nikon Monarchs 10x42's and really like them. I did a lot of research about bino's in your price range(because that was my price range too)and don't think there is a better glass for the price. Hope this helps.

I own the Minox BD10x42BR bino and have been very pleased. I just purchased a Fujinon 10x42 CD on a clearance and frankly, I think they are really nice for the money. Might be worth checking them out. The Fujinons are heavier than the Minox, but I like the eyecups better and optically they are as close as I can imagine any binoculars being to each other.

I have purchased cameras and a Leica Rangefinder from Doug at CameraLand and they are WONDERFUL to deal with. He is always willing to help out where he can too.

Even though I would have preferred to buy from Doug I picked up the Fujinons from Eagle Optics on a clearance deal for $229. Well worth the money in my opinion.

Firehawk

Scrape up another $300 and get a pair of Zeiss Classic 10x40's.

They run around $700 and i believe Cabela's has purchased the only rights to sell them.

It will be the best purchace you'll ever make.

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom