Best binos for under $200

fuzzyvelvet

I am looking for a cheaper pair of binoculars for my wife who does not use them as much as myself so I don't want to spend alot of money. What is the best quality for the money? Thanks.

Fuzzy

I would suggest KSL.com classifieds,,,scopes and optics.
I recently picked up a set of Bausch & Lomb 10 x 40s
for $100.00,,,,really nice glass....

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Nikon makes some 10x50 or 12x50 for around $100. That's what I use and really like them. I don't dare buy the more expensive ones cause I misplace these enough that I would have a heartattack 50 times a year if I had swarovski. But I always find them!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

i bought a set of open box special nikon monarch 10x42s from gr8fuldug (or something like that) on here. he operates cameraland ny. he was top notch and they are great binos and are right at 200. the new ones go for about 300.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-23-10 AT 06:54PM (MST)[p] I'm all about under $200, fuzzy--
Gotta go with the Nikon.
Bino of discontinued 7x35's (my favorite glass) at Rocky in Casper last year for $80.
Sold...
Must mention that Sportsman's Whorehouse there had the same thing at the same time for $130.

Rump

Ive got some Cabelas Pine Ridge 8x42's that are pretty darn good for about $180. Im happy with them.

Josh

I bought a pair of leupold 8x30 yosemite binoculars for my wife for 119.00. They have been excellent for the money.

I bought a pair of Vortex Fury 12.5 x 42 for $189 when they were selling them on clearance I still think cameraland sells them I got mine from camofire they are some great binos and way clearer than my 12x42 nikon monarchs.

I probably will never be able to afford....or want to afford Swaro's so I have been happy with all of the Leupold products I've purchased. That goes from the scopes I've bought to the several pair of bino's I've purchased. Plus, their customer service and "warranty" is second to none.

Steve
"Get that corn out of my face"

I was shocked at the quality binos my brother bought from Scheels for under $200 and with an unlimited lifeteime warranty. They are every bit as good as my high dollar binos that have a limited lifetime warranty. They are Scheel's brand - not sure who makes them. Regardless of price these are what I would buy for my next binos - unless I was planning to go top end stuff. Free shipping and no sales tax if you buy on line.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom