Best backstrap recipe

SLIVER

Very Active Member
I killed a nice buck this year and left one of the straps full length. I am hoping for a great recipe for the grill, where I can keep the strap full length, and feed multiple people.
Possibly bacon wrapped?????

Post up your favorite recipes.
Thanks for your time.

}}-SLIVER-->

Where & When is this Happening?:D

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

I like this back strap
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/backstraps_zps34809baf.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I always grill my backstraps whole and then slice them. The ones I did last night, I marinated in pineapple juice and soy sauce for a Teriyaki flavor. They were very good. Maybe because it was a Wyoming muley and not a utard ;)

Thanks to F'er I'm gonna be eating at his place now!:D

Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

I fry my backstrap in butter and onions. Sprinkle some Susie Q salt and a little cumin on it and it's good to go. I prefer frying to BBQ'ing backstrap.

Too many tags= unhappy wife

>That does sound good Wiz!!!!
>
>Bess.....You are welcome at my grill
>anytime.
>
>}}-SLIVER-->

Thanks SLIVER!

You're just making me Hungry!

The (I missed the 30"er!) Soup is a little Thin this year!:D:D:D

SLIVER, congratulations on your success.

Have you checked in the After the Shot - Game Care -n- Cookin' Forum? Lots to look at there!

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom