BEST ATV HUNTING TIRES???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I've always Run the ITP Radial MudLites!

With the Exception of a Stiff Ride They've been good!

Anybody know what the Best Riding Tire with an Aggressive Bite would be?

Not much of an ATV Fan as You already know!

Just wondering,I'm sure there's Newer Tires on the Market I know nothing about!

I did find some Aggressive Tires!:D

The Assassinators:

67020assassinatortire.jpg

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

> I've always Run the ITP
>Radial MudLites!
>
>With the Exception of a Stiff
>Ride They've been good!
>
>Anybody know what the Best Riding
>Tire with an Aggressive Bite
>would be?
>
>Not much of an ATV Fan
>as You already know!
>
>Just wondering,I'm sure there's Newer Tires
>on the Market I know
>nothing about!
>
>I did find some Aggressive Tires!:D
>
>
>The Assassinators:
>
>

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U.
>in My Future,Ya She's got
>a
>way with Words[/font]
>
>
Looks like the tires they use at a mudfest party.

I replaced the original Goodyears on my 2002 Polaris 700 with Kenda Bear Claw HTR's. I replaced them because they had so many plugs they wouldn't hold air. They still had another couple years left in them. The Kenda's are 8 ply which makes for a bit rougher ride but, they should be pretty tough. I guess if one were to ride for a few hours, the rough ride may wear on you. I don't use the atv much so this doesn't affect me. In 14 years this is the first set of tires. Hopefully they last another 14!

Jim

Swamp lites for bias, reptiles in a radial. Have 4000 miles on my swamp lites, on a heavy ranger crew, and they still have tons of tread left.

2a0fcsk.gif

>The Assassinators:
>
>

>
>

Yep Cat, these are the tires that I run on my quad. It's awesome to race up a pristine riparian area and see the mud and grass fly! They call them off-road vehicles for a reason, right? LOL

Zeke

Best trail tire is maxxis bighorn, best mud snow tire is itp mudlite. I ride on the mudlites and the sluff off snow great, where a trail tire gets packed with snow and might as well have no tread. But on hard dirt and decent trails the bighorn will ride much smoother.

>Wait. YOU own and use an
>ATV??????

LOL!

Whole FamDamily has got em except me NVB!

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

I highly recommend the Maxxis Bighorns. I have over 9000 miles on them and still have a little more than 1/4 tread left. they are awesome in the mud and snow and I have only had to use one plug. I know ill be buying them again for sure

www.shanescottoutfitting.com

LAST EDITED ON Nov-19-16 AT 02:53PM (MST)[p]I've been sung danner high grounds for the last couple years. Work great and keeps me in shape!
slide001.jpg

I'll be replacing my Bighorn Maxxis with another set after they get a little more wear. I've ridden a number of wheelers with more aggressive tires and most of them sucked when it came to all around riding.

You misinterpretated his wording on post. You thought it said "ATV" hunting tire. It really said "ATV hunting" tire. He's after them!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom