Best accurizing gunsmith near Boise?

I

ID_Paul

I have a bolt-action rifle that I want to have inspected and probably accurized. I have been having trouble getting it to group the past couple of seasons. I suspect crown damage and maybe rubbing where the barrel sits in the stock.

Who would you recommend in the Boise area?

Thanks.
Paul

Take the drive to Nampa and go to Elite Rifle Works.I have had him work on several of my rifle.He dose great work have him do a sporting package it cost $140.00 and you get trigger job, glass bed action, lap bore and recrown muzzle.Best money you will spend.

The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.

Paul I sent you a PM. Also just to let you know elite gunworks won't take your trigger below 3lbs. I guess I should have ask more questions before I had them work on my gun. I like my trigger lighter then 3lbs, I won't say what its set at now but I will tell you I took that trigger out and put in a jewell trigger and am much happier. Our local Huskamaw dealer also uses the gunsmith I use. After I bought my sendero I paid a visit to Ed Sweets shop and he showed me his custom 1000 yard gun, that is a very sweet rifle. I would have rather spent the extra money and bought his custom gun. But Ed is very busy all the time. Tony in Horseshoe Bend is an awesome gunsmith and he is the only the gunsmith that will touch my guns from now on.
Good luck.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom