Bessy the Cop??????

eelgrass

Long Time Member
So.....you used to be a cop?

We're all ears.

Get it off your chest before the New Year.

Start the New Year with a clean slate!:)

Let's hear about it Bobcat!

Eel

Well Eel!

Let's just say it was for a Limited Time!:D

Got My own Cop hat!

Uniform!

Brass Badge!

Lights up on top!(Removeable!)

A Siren wired through the Cassette Player to a PA Speaker under the Hood!

Worked well for a While!

Pulled Over & Scared many a people!

It went on for a while!

Then Late one Saturday Night we Spot a couple Guys that were Famous for Drinking & Driving!

Hit em with the Lights on Main Street in the Big City!

Got em pulled over & we could see them throwing Beer Cans in to the Back seat!

Me & My Friend was Laughing Our Asses Off!

The Friends We pulled over were Scared Shhittless!

About that time I've got Red Lights on me!

JUDAS!

F'N

PRIEST!

This Ain't Good!:D

Mr 1911 was PIZZED!

The 1911 Confiscated all My Cop Gear,Including My Badge!:D

He Said something about Impersonating an Officer,said the Code violation number(Which I don't Remember?)

Told me it was my last Chance!

Damn that was Fun while it lasted!:D:D:D

My Being a Cop Career came to an End Faster than it Started!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

From cop to plumber, well I guess it makes sense since booth jobs involve dealing with turds.

Lets hear it, but just remember role playing as a cop at a Motel 6 doesn't really count.

Dang! I bet you were a kick to hang out with back in the day.

Good clean fun is not allowed today.

I don't think we're ever getting it back.

I've been tempted to buy me a muscle car from the 1960's. But then I remembered, it wasn't just the cars, it was the people and the times that were fun.

You can bring back the cars, but the old days are gone forever.

Thanks for the story Bess!

Eel

>Dang! I bet you were a
>kick to hang out with
>back in the day.
>
>Good clean fun is not allowed
>today.
>
>I don't think we're ever getting
>it back.
>
>I've been tempted to buy me
>a muscle car from the
>1960's. But then I remembered,
>it wasn't just the cars,
>it was the people and
>the times that were fun.
>
>
>You can bring back the cars,
>but the old days are
>gone forever.
>
>Thanks for the story Bess!
>
>Eel

True Eel!

I'd of been in Jail many a times if I/We had pulled these Stunts off in todays World!

Modern Day Kids just Ain't in to the same type of Fun We Had!

How Bout You Eel?

You got a Story you're Holding back from your younger day?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Mr. Bess

You, and yours, have a great
new year.

Tell....I think it's Chris..hi

I may be wrong.

If I am I'm sorry.

You guys have a good year

LVE

You too Larro!

Hope all is Well!

I took a hair pin turn too fast one night and ended up in a walnut orchard after going through the farmers fence.

By the time the cop showed up I had already knocked on the farmers door and confessed. The farmer pulled me out and I promised him I'd be back the next day to fix his fence.

The cop was good with that and only told me to slow down. No ticket. No report.

I don't think that would happen now days.

Eel

>I took a hair pin turn
>too fast one night and
>ended up in a walnut
>orchard after going through the
>farmers fence.
>
>By the time the cop showed
>up I had already knocked
>on the farmers door and
>confessed. The farmer pulled me
>out and I promised him
>I'd be back the next
>day to fix his fence.
>
>
>The cop was good with that
>and only told me to
>slow down. No ticket. No
>report.
>
>I don't think that would happen
>now days.
>
>Eel

It still does. Assuming you weren't plowed at the time. I have found that most cops are nothing short of the attitude of whoever they are dealing with at any given moment reflecting back. There are certain hard limits but I don't think the vast majority are hard a$$es. A few are no question and they are the ones remembered. Most though don't dish something out that was not well earned by the perp. The few bad apples are more despised from the insiders than they are from the outsiders.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

That's good to hear 1911. I've been out of the loop for a long time.

Glad you came home safe this morning!

Eel

>That's good to hear 1911. I've
>been out of the loop
>for a long time.
>
>Glad you came home safe this
>morning!
>
>Eel

Me too. Had to break up a "soup kitchen" near dry boobs place. That's where a bunch of club members violate each other in a stolen Prius with mustard, a poodle, and loud am talk radio. Dryboob got away.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Poodle tell me it was Rut, not Dryboob
Being a full on member of the club 1911 you should know that.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Gator, my thoughts exactly but I didn't want to say anything because I heard Rut is trying to quit poodles.

Eel

>I took a hair pin turn
>too fast one night and
>ended up in a walnut
>orchard after going through the
>farmers fence.
>
>By the time the cop showed
>up I had already knocked
>on the farmers door and
>confessed. The farmer pulled me
>out and I promised him
>I'd be back the next
>day to fix his fence.
>
>
>The cop was good with that
>and only told me to
>slow down. No ticket. No
>report.
>
>I don't think that would happen
>now days.
>
>Eel

It's the 'zero defect' mentality. Seen it in the Navy too many times to count. The CO of my group had that same policy towards ANY alcohol related incident. So, I told my guys that I didn't want to hear if they were out drinking and had to come home since I had to report them. However, my wife may wish to help them out.

We had a kid in our unit..big, muscular lug from Oregon. He was one of my divers. Anyway, his mom was a recovering alcoholic and was staying with him while she got her act together. One night the kid came back from a night out on the town. Went to bed only to be woke up by the sound of his mom getting the shiit beat out of her by some guy. So, this kid gets up, takes care of business and calls the cops. The cops come, call an ambulance for the asssshole who was beating on his mom and all is good. Except that the asssshole called the kids boss (my replacement) and the kid got in trouble because the incident involved alcohol. And he wasn't drunk, per the police report.

I may have left out one small detail of my incident. Like the part about driving too fast because I was running from the cop who red lighted me. I'm sure it was the same cop who was nice to me that night because he asked "Was that you I was chasing earlier?" No sir, it wasn't me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom