Bessy Blues

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
Bessy Blues

Just wanted to stop by and tell everyone that drew! You Suck. Not really! What I meant to say was JFP NOTA here. I think Pdear needs to rub it in some more. Tell us again Pleasedear what it was you drew. I have got the Bessy no draw syndrome followed by MM withdrawal. But I did want to stop by and tell ya all how much I hate ya all the same. Except Pred she is a Stud Woman. Wait a go girl on the turkey hunter slam. What is the latest? I miss mm. I have been working out of town and don't have much time! Wanted to stop and say hi, and good luck. As for now I think I will go put the oat bag on.
Go Well Be Well
Rutnbuck

RE: Bessy Blues

HEY Ruty!!!

I'VE BEEN WONDERING IF YOU WERE STILL WORKING OUT OF TOWN???

AND IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE!!!

I'VE STILL GOT THE COVETED NE PISSCUTTER PERMIT!!!

A GUY SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BUY A PERMIT JUST TO HIKE & SIGHT SEE SHOULD HE???

GLAD TO HEAR YOU'RE STILL ALIVE & WELL!!!

WHERES RIMROCK???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

RE: Bessy Blues

Hey Rut!
All I drew was flys too!
Bess... Rim's bin abducted by a roving herd of amazonian women who needed a new genetic kick to their gene pool.
We tried to rescue him 3 times... he got away 'an went back to amazonia all three times!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom