Bessie's secret lair

tworivers

I have found the Hidey Hole' I was scouting this particular range and saw him sunnin' himself with an atv repair manual, latex gloves, and laptop!! I have recently acquired guiding rights and am offering a multi-state governer's permit. We have seen some monsters on the north side of this range. The flats are for the atv enabled folks. Here are some samples, that my sub guides have found from year round scoutin' and the first pic of the range itself. The region is very remote and top secret, hunt unpressured animals, first come payin the most first served. You will receive detailed maps upon request, and a custom photo shoot for your article. folks this is the real deal!! Book now for a chance at the elusive cat, ebay bidding accepted. We bait 'em with live recordings of rac meetings discussing limited entry permits, big stinky photos posted around his territory and when in season an occasional basin female reference. we practice herd management and only shoot trophy critter's under 40 B&C.

I will personally guide the highest bidder!!!
DSC00401.jpg

makill014.jpg

2007004.jpg

makill013.jpg

Where's the cat at when ya actually want a response to break up the boredom??? LOL guess i should add catnip to list of methods.

headed out to hidey hole today to chase some of them monster deer. will look for the gleam of laptop, fuming smoke from all the typing. will let ya know where the cat has been.

shane

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom