Bessie don't need no truck!!

slamdunk

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-08 AT 10:44AM (MST)[p]Here's bessie after his successful pisscutter hunt last fall, the man just can't go without his morning coffee!!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/ElkJeep.jpg[/IMG

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Wonder how fast that elk was going when he hit the back of that Jeep?

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

That's ok Jim, jenn says bessies a little squirly in his front end too, says he sits a little to far back on his axle as well. Lol

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

LOL

Slam, that was good how you passed that off on Jenn and made here look like the bad guy(gal) making fun of Bessy.

To good.

Jeff

P.S. what were these guys thinking?

don't know what one is worse the jeep or that picture from a couple years ago with that huge bull strapped to the top of the 2 door rice burner going down the freeway.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

WELL!!!

YOU BOYS LAUGHED AT ME LAST YEAR WHEN I HAD THE PISSCUTTER ATOP THE RICE BURNING GROCERY GETTIN LITTLE BASTARD!!!

YOU GONNA LAUGH THIS YEAR IF I HAVE THE PISSCUTTER ON MY MOPED???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Back in the day.....(here we go again, the old codgers living in the past).....it was a tradition to leave the tailgate down with the bucks in back and stop at the local A&W Drive-in, for a root beer float. Just trying to impress both the guys and the gals.

You might get your truck egged if you did that in Kali now days.

Eel

When I lived in Oregon, I knew guys that kept their elk and deer heads in the back of the truck for the whole season.....with the tailgate down!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom