Bessie, admit it it's funny

O

OldRookie

A firefighter was working on the engine outside the station when he
noticed a little girl nearby in a little red wagon with little ladders hung
off the sides and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle.

The girl was wearing a firefighters helmet.
The wagon was being pulled by her dog and her cat.

The firefighter walked over to take a closer look.

"That sure is a nice fire truck" the firefighter said with admiration.

"Thanks" the girl replied.

The firefighter looked a little closer, the girl had tied the wagon to her dog's collar and to the cat's testicles.

"Little partner," the firefighter said, "I don't want to tell you how to run your rig, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat's collar, I think you could go faster."

She replied thoughtfully, "You're probably right, but then I wouldn't have a siren."

LMAO!!!

That's one smart kid!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Good one!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

EVERYBODY NEEDS A SIREN!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

BESS!!! Didn't you used to have a siren on your rig in the basin, ...or was that just a light? :)

498a6f395e505405.jpg

WELL 1911!!!

I'VE BEEN EXPERIMENTING!!!

YES,WITH PORCH CATS!!!

FOUND OUT IF YOU TIE THE ROPE ON LIKE THE LITTLE GIRL ABOVE DID & ADD A LITTLE KEROSENE & IGNITION NOT ONLY IS THERE A SIREN BUT IT'S AS FAST AS A COP CAR TOO!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom