Bess

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Oct-23-18 AT 05:37AM (MST)[p]You know the drunk who wiped out six people in one fell swoop this week? Up on 40 coming west in a dump truck so thought he may belong to the basin. What a catastrophic loss of life.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I Do Not Know Him 1911!

From what I Understand it wasn't His 1st Attempt at Working/Drinking/Doing Drugs all at the same time!

This is an example that sometimes 2nd Chances shouldn't be offered!

Somebody surely knew what this JOKER was doing?

Yes, what a SAD Deal!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

There was two girls in high school Sylvia Knight and Penny Diana that was taken out by a drunk driver in a dump truck. I was there and helped pull them out of the car.

Made a lifetime impression on me, still have never forgot that day.

Yes very sad loss of life

Sorry for those who lost loved ones.

That's wild deerhunter53. My grandmother has grieved over penny?s death my whole life. She said she and penny were best friends.

My grandmas name at the time was Ranae Nichols. Now ranae Dumas. Her sister was just Nichols.

Late 90's Northern FL: I had pulled over just to put a new cd in player, and hopped back on the road about 30 seconds later. Dust cloud ahead as drunk pulling boat ran stop sign and plowed into truck ahead. Next guy on scene after me and myself went to struck vehicle to pull out passenger cuz there was dangling power wire shooting sparks overhead.
We grabbed driver by armpits to pull him out of open window and the top of his skull dropped off and hit the ground by my feet... his head had struck windshield at impact. I said "i dont think we can help him."
Went over to other truck and drunk said "what happened?" I told him he just killed somebody and tried to help the two 5 -10 yr old girls in his floorboard that were unconscious.
Talk about a lasting impression...

How about the POS in a stolen car that killed the young pregnant gal on hwy 40 a few hours after the 6 fatality crash. You seen that guys rap sheet? Why was that POS not on jail.? We're talking 6th 7th 8th 9th etc etc chances here.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom