Bess

Scroll down!

Looks as if you need a Breast Pump?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

What year of Ford & what Engine?

I just happen to have a fuel pump laying around , but I dont trust shipping it . Send me a first class plane ticket and I will deliever it to the mighty fisherman .

Remember when Fords/Trucks had 2 Tanks & Pumps so you had a Back-Up?

I'd Guess the Pump is in the Tank?

Some Fords have a Pump on the Frame rail but I think they were Pre-98?

I'm sure you Guys tried a New Fuel Filter?

Get a gas can, some quarter inch gas hose and rig up a spigot (duct tape works well) in the can and then have D13er rider on the hood and hold the can and dribble gas down its throat. :)

Gee Z I need the fuel pump to cross the ocean to get you. Send the fuel pump and 45 and I will be right over.

I thought you guys were fishing...why is the F150 in the ocean?? Maybe they have some spare parts on Ford Island...I got drunk there twice :D

~Z~

RANS!

Most Fords have a Relay/Fuse Box under the Hood!

Find the Fuel Pump Relay(Under the Plastic Cap it might tell you which one it is or look in the owners manual!)Alot of times there will be another identical Relay in there,swap the 2 relays & see if anything happens?If the Fuel Pump starts you'll lose something else,just something to try?

Judast! What kindof fishing trip did you invite me on? You guys have had more sunset walks on the beach holding hands and fondling each other than you have actually fishing. And now you're having "engine" problems? I'm getting suscpicous.

Rans, how on earth are you out of beer money?? That's the most important thing to never run out of while on vacation!! JB and 45 musta had one hell of a time at the korean bar huh??

~Z~

Ok it was long time ago and I had been on a submarine for 3 f'n months without seeing a single chick!! Are you happy now Smutty?? Ya f'n plickass!!

~Z~

Post up a pic of a gorgeous brunette and we'll forget all about your sordid hump affair with Bianca the naughty donkey!

I suspect this post is in code so I did some research. On line it says you should remove the butt plug before you try to blow the carbon out. On older models like you are dealing with you might have to hand crank it to even get it started.

On a happier note the ladies are doing fine. Don't hurry home. Bess & I are busy but doing fine.

P.S. 1911... money well spent on the implants.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Eel, the auto oiler isn't working because the mechanical sheep needs a fuel pump. Can't you hear the desperation in their posts?

you guys should use a airplane to island jump or bar hop or whatever you're doing there
Heard this would be the cheap way and the guy for you all

3566airplane-movie-tbijpg.jpg
4394blowjob2.jpg

>overton, you should of bought my
>F-150 with the two elk
>tags and you wouldn't be
>in this situation.
>

Dang you are right Boob!

check the inertia switch, remove the passenger side kick panel, make sure the switch isnt tripped.

AyA may not be far from the Problem Vehicle!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom