BESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

isayNUNYA

Hey find out from KKK why she banned me from the chat??? My login name is pullnroll. I think she is mad cause I made her buy her own dinner when we went out the other night. I figured gettin the room was enough for me! Later.

---------------------------------------
"I needed a cheesy signature saying like everyone else"

I THINK YOU MIGHT BE IN TROUBLE WITH THAT ONE Wayne!!!

YOU NEED TO GET YOUR PASSWORD IF YOU DON'T ALREADY HAVE IT???

PUNCH IT IN!!!

THEN PUNCH IN monstermuleys IN THE OTHER BOX!!!

IF THAT DON'T WORK TRY REVERSING YOUR PASSWORD & monstermuleys IN THE BOXES!!!

I DON'T THINK YOUR NAME WILL MATTER!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-20-08 AT 09:46PM (MST)[p]I banned you because of how the rest of the date went, dude. Thought you may live up to your reputation but I was sorely mistaken.

Nunya......

Went in and it did have you on the banned list. We had an imposter the other day and we didnt know who it was, you are back on the good list now. Sorry about the mess up! you are good now so come on in and join us anytime!!!

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-20-08
>AT 09:46 PM (MST)

>
>I banned you because of how
>the rest of the date
>went, dude. Thought you may
>live up to your reputation
>but I was sorely mistaken.
>

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY NUNYA!!!

WORD HAS IT SHE WAS EXPECTING TO SEE A TROPHY???

YOU DIDN'T DISSAPOINT HER DID YOU???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Well BESS its not the face that keeps them calling back.

---------------------------------------
"I needed a cheesy signature saying like everyone else"

Where the heck are you guys chattin??? Man I leave for a couple days and miss out on the chat on also a new political forum...... This is getting out of control!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom