Bess the prophet

Cornhusker

Long Time Member
Bobcat the other day posted you can't seperate the good from the bad in reference to the war in Iraq. Read the latest account of the most sophiscated attack on U.S. troops to date. The attack killed 4 in an attempt by the insugents to kidnap officers to trade. It was all set up by Iraqi police trained by us wearing uniforms we gave them. Not one of the Iragi's on our side even got a sprained ankle and they knew the insurgents had pulled out and were wandering around the encampment while our troops thought the fight was still on. This has been happening in a much greater frequency where Iraqi's we have trained are setting up our troops. All you stay the course guys have a solution to this? Still think this is winnable the way we are fighting it?

I'M NO PROPHET!!!

DON'T THINK YOU NEED TO BE ONE EITHER TO SEE THE LIGHT!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

It seems to me a lot on this site can't see the light. This wasn't from the liberal media it came from the government under the freedom of information act. I was reading an article about all the setups the troops are walking into. This particular one was a while back, but more are occuring every day according to the government. I really feel bad for the troops assigned to train a fighting and police force that will sell them out.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom