Bennet???

I

Idahogrinder

I heard of a toad gettin shot during the muzzy hunt.. I heard it was 200+ Can anybody confirm or have a picture?

I heard the same. Supposedly new #2 in the state. I'll see if I can find out more and let you know.

I do not know if it is the same buck but I was told there was one killed by a lake on unit 45 that was a 9x10, on the second day of the hunt. I would love some photos to prove it.......

The buck in question was killed on opening day of the muzzleloader season by a good friend of mine. The buck goes 266 gross and would be #2 in the world. I just noticed another post of a 292 so that would make this buck the #3. Look for the post about "266 muzzy buck"...

Happy hunting

Mr Steve! Hows it going? Did you guys get that hunt on film? Deer hunting overal this year was poor in Oregon. I did call in some monster bulls to video in Wenaha and Mt Emily last month. Call me sometime, like to talk to you about a few things. Talk to ya later,

Bob Staples

I had read that the buck Dallas killed on Bennett won't be official because he refuses to remove the velvet?

Thats what I hear....but who knows. Really......who cares? I got lots of record book animals, and dont enter them. Its just nice to know where you stand up to other trophies. Some hunters hunt for the recogniton, others are like me and Dallas, hunt the trophies cause they are sooooo smart and an awesome match of wits! As a guide, I tell guys, tropies are in the eyes of who is behind she scope or string! Its all about wall appeal to me....but thats just me. HECK OF A BUCK DALLAS!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom