Benghazi

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I watched the movie "13 Hours" last night and was wondering if any of you know if the movie was an accurate depiction of what ACTUALLY went down at our embassy/safe haven? What relevance does Clintons emails play in this?

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I haven't seen the movie yet but I want to. The one thing I always find humorous and sad about that whole attack was the previous election. I specifically remember when Obamy and the Hilldabeast were running against each other they would constantly argue over who would be better answering the big red phone at 1 a.m.. Well the big red phone rang all night and NEITHER of those worms would even pick it up.

>I haven't seen the movie yet
>but I want to.
>The one thing I always
>find humorous and sad about
>that whole attack was the
>previous election. I specifically
>remember when Obamy and the
>Hilldabeast were running against each
>other they would constantly argue
>over who would be better
>answering the big red phone
>at 1 a.m.. Well
>the big red phone rang
>all night and NEITHER of
>those worms would even pick
>it up.

Wrong! That was a 3:00 a.m. phone call they argued over.

I believe it got an endorsement from a bunch of the guys that was on the ground that night, so my guess is it is pretty accurate as to how it went down. I have not seen the film yet though.

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

A report said that Clinton had built in layers preventing lower salary grade staff from ever reaching her.

In the federal Employment System, "Pay Grades" mean a great deal. It is known to be Career Suicide to go against the powers to be. They have "Long Memories" and such may simply be our norm in such a system. Those MM'eys whom have Military or other Federal service may chime in saying such is true or not true.

Read: Investigation of Benghazi = https://www.gop.gov/solution_content/benghazi/

There is a Blue Link to the Right that is entitled:
Select Committee Formally Requests Secretary Clinton Interview on Email Arrangement (March 31, 2015)
http://benghazi.house.gov/news/pres...requests-secretary-clinton-interview-on-email

There are many Blue Links and, if honestly highly interested, shall become, quite a read.

Below are some pictures of the TV screen in 2012

4874620120930091901333.jpg

Some things never change

40692012093009361288.jpg

254442012093009364020.jpg

362220120914124955455.jpg

1775520120914125030895.jpg

6471820120914125138902.jpg

8329420120914131305987.jpg

In this reply post I am not pointing direct blame towards anyone. There is always more information to be had. Much may not be available to/for the Public: Now.

If folks really CARE then my finger would point towards who you may vote for and long before the election, contact their local campaign office and Volunteer to walk streets, post signs, anything and everything. When I say such to my conservative friends they say; They are one person, too small to make a difference...and they never volunteer.
Their views reminds me of the following.
Gandi said,?anyone who thinks they are too small to make a difference has never tried to sleep with a mosquito in the room.?

Jagerdad :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom