Bengals Won't Trade Palmer-Retires?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I think it is a burn that Carson Palmer won't be traded by the Bengals. If these guys sign a contract, they should stick by it or pay the consequences. Good job by Cincinatti!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

I think it is a burn that Carson Palmer won't be traded by the Bengals. If these guys sign a contract, they should stick by it or pay the consequences. Good job by Cincinatti!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Couldn't agree more Wiz! The days of loyalty and commitment are long gone I'm afraid. It seems even a contract isn't really a binding deal anymore.

It's always an adventure!!!

Couldn't agree more Wiz! The days of loyalty and commitment are long gone I'm afraid. It seems even a contract isn't really a binding deal anymore.

It's always an adventure!!!

The only principle in this case is to win, which unfortunately for the Bengals, has not been often. The Bengals should have traded Palmer in a deal that would have significantly helped the team on all fronts. Now the Bengals will have to rely on 2 young and inexperienced QB's to carry the team this season and perhaps beyond. Not exactly a recipe for success and all because Mike Brown wanted to prove a point.

Eldorado

The only principle in this case is to win, which unfortunately for the Bengals, has not been often. The Bengals should have traded Palmer in a deal that would have significantly helped the team on all fronts. Now the Bengals will have to rely on 2 young and inexperienced QB's to carry the team this season and perhaps beyond. Not exactly a recipe for success and all because Mike Brown wanted to prove a point.

Eldorado

Eldorado +1. Principles??? Since when did that have anything to do with Pro sports?? LOL!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Eldorado +1. Principles??? Since when did that have anything to do with Pro sports?? LOL!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

mike brown is a clown ! he should have made carson happy and put a gag on ochosinco and terrel owens. carson deserves a trade. cincy has to be the worst nfl team to play for. he gave them several years of service. brown's pride will make them bottom dwellers again. they will go 2-14 at best without carson. then again they can draft well !

mike brown is a clown ! he should have made carson happy and put a gag on ochosinco and terrel owens. carson deserves a trade. cincy has to be the worst nfl team to play for. he gave them several years of service. brown's pride will make them bottom dwellers again. they will go 2-14 at best without carson. then again they can draft well !

This season is gonna be tough on new to system QBs, I think the Bengals are smart to wait until right before the draft to get the most value from Palmer.A lot of teams would love to have him but aren't willing to pay what it will take for this season IMO.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

This season is gonna be tough on new to system QBs, I think the Bengals are smart to wait until right before the draft to get the most value from Palmer.A lot of teams would love to have him but aren't willing to pay what it will take for this season IMO.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

The NFL contracts aren't guaranteed. Teams cut players all the time. Where was Mike Brown's loyalty with these guys: http://www.bengals.com/news/article...h-Bryant/88bdc18c-4c78-430d-98e0-ea9de5d6cedf

They had contracts. Where's the loyalty? The Bengals are a joke. Palmer's given them the best two seasons in the last 20 years. Brown is the cheapest owner in the NFL. Their practice facilities wouldn't event be on par with the top 20 in the NCAA.

Palmer has put up with this BS since he's been drafted. I respect him for putting his money where his mouth is. He won't be paid this season - for his principles. He's sick of putting up with knuckleheads and is taking a stand. Would you want to depend on TO,Ocho Cinco, and Cedric Benson as your main colleagues where you work?

Brian

The only people being punished are the fans. Trade Palmer and get something for the team.
>I think it is a burn
>that Carson Palmer won't be
>traded by the Bengals. If
>these guys sign a contract,
>they should stick by it
>or pay the consequences. Good
>job by Cincinatti!
>

The NFL contracts aren't guaranteed. Teams cut players all the time. Where was Mike Brown's loyalty with these guys: http://www.bengals.com/news/article...h-Bryant/88bdc18c-4c78-430d-98e0-ea9de5d6cedf

They had contracts. Where's the loyalty? The Bengals are a joke. Palmer's given them the best two seasons in the last 20 years. Brown is the cheapest owner in the NFL. Their practice facilities wouldn't event be on par with the top 20 in the NCAA.

Palmer has put up with this BS since he's been drafted. I respect him for putting his money where his mouth is. He won't be paid this season - for his principles. He's sick of putting up with knuckleheads and is taking a stand. Would you want to depend on TO,Ocho Cinco, and Cedric Benson as your main colleagues where you work?

Brian

The only people being punished are the fans. Trade Palmer and get something for the team.
>I think it is a burn
>that Carson Palmer won't be
>traded by the Bengals. If
>these guys sign a contract,
>they should stick by it
>or pay the consequences. Good
>job by Cincinatti!
>

Totally agree. Poor Andy Dalton is going to getting killed. Ravens and Steelers each twice. Another good QB career killed at birth by being drafted in the wrong spot.

Totally agree. Poor Andy Dalton is going to getting killed. Ravens and Steelers each twice. Another good QB career killed at birth by being drafted in the wrong spot.

I just read that article about the players that were cut. How do you cut Bryant after just paying 7 mil? I guess that's why they get guaranteed money.....cuz their contracts don't mean sh!t.

Steve

I just read that article about the players that were cut. How do you cut Bryant after just paying 7 mil? I guess that's why they get guaranteed money.....cuz their contracts don't mean sh!t.

Steve

PALMER.....WON/GETS A HEISMAN VOTE.....STATED; I ONLY VOTE FOR A USC PLAYER FOR THE HEISMAN TROPHY......WHAT A TURD.....HOPE HE IS DONE............................YD.

PALMER.....WON/GETS A HEISMAN VOTE.....STATED; I ONLY VOTE FOR A USC PLAYER FOR THE HEISMAN TROPHY......WHAT A TURD.....HOPE HE IS DONE............................YD.

Carson take some time off and rest up for next year, You will back in the game and the Bungling Bengals will be sitting on the side line wishing they still had a chance to trade ya for a high daft pick.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Carson take some time off and rest up for next year, You will back in the game and the Bungling Bengals will be sitting on the side line wishing they still had a chance to trade ya for a high daft pick.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom