Before and After

Feleno

Long Time Member
Who are the two people that make the one picture? Very easy one.
composite-3.jpg

For those not familiar with the game the first persons last name is the second persons first name..

Looks like Keith Richards and Richard Branson, but I've been wrong before.

---------------------------------------------------------------
That's more of a "Hey I'm a badger but I really like ponies and rainbows too" smile. - mtnmayhem

I'm glad someone guessed it right before I typed my guess of Kilowatt and Eelgrass. It might have hurt their feelings. :)

Although, I was kinda thinkin' 1911 as well cuz he likes to wear those gay hats. :)

Rug- LMAO!!

Steve

>Damn, I thought I had won?
>Somthing is very fishy here???
>

Ohhh ha ha! You are just a barrel of laughs aren't you?? HA HA oh so funny.

The only thing fishy around here is the smell of your w.... well we'll just leave it at that.

?Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by the sense of touch, because everyone can see, but only a few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are, and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion.? Niccolo Machiavelli

FELENO!! TOO FREAKING HILARIOUS!!! You got me kicked out of the library again! CLASSIC!

Homie - dude, I hope you do find yourself in Rug's jail one night... he will treat you like... well... like... just about any other inmate that goes through there! With the utmost professionalism I am sure. Quit making a victim of yourself - suck it up!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Rug.....and Felony, funny stuff, and Feleno, as usual you do not dissappoint.

HomerJ, you are fast approaching "most obnoxious" status on here!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom