Beer question ???

rugarm77

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-09 AT 11:07PM (MST)[p]I am a Bud Light guy. Somtimes I like to buy somthing off the wall like a Fat Tire or drink the neighbors home brew.

What do ya drink???

Regular and special???

Bess root is OK to.

Pabst didn't win that blue ribbon for nothin'.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

>I thought you where a Keystone
>guy . You must be
>feeling rich switching to Bud
>Light .

LOL that was a long time ago. You still did not give your 2 cents. How about a flower pot on the head and some eggs???

I'm a Bud Light guy most of the time . Corona with a lime tastes pretty good from time to time . The best beer is free beer from a buddy's cooler .

Oly-pops for me. Why because nobody else will drink it, oh well more for me.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Get this straight in your head. That which promotes freedom is GOOD..that which takes away from freedom is BAD. Government, by its very nature, is evil...that is precisly why the founders insisted upon the citizens being armed and prepared to resist tyranny.

The cold wet kind.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

hey i like oly!

for cheap beer i like hamms, expensive i like sam adams boston lager or hefenwisen

HEY RUG!!!

A & W DRAFT FOR ME,LOL!!!

RIGHT OUT OF THE ROOT KEG!!!

MILLER GENUINE DRAFT IN THE BOTTLES IF & WHEN SOMEBODY POORS ONE DOWN ME!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

MILLER GENUINE DRAFT IN THE BOTTLES IF & WHEN SOMEBODY POORS ONE DOWN ME!!!

You mean with one of these?

4a5c51537850acb0.jpg

498a6f395e505405.jpg

Daily bases Coors Light. When I get to a good beer store I stock up on dark german beers. Spaten, Pauliner ect. NO BUD products for me!! Snuck to many "wipers" from my old man when I was a kid.

Though it's been awhile, O'Douls would be my flavor.

When feeling flush, Corona would do me fine, thank you.

Used to pack plenty of ice and whatever was "on sale" in the ice chest for trips to the woods, firewood cutting, fishing, or just taking a ride.

In the pubs i'd frequent, they sold Draft beer and though it may sound strange, i'd order a full pitcher with a glass of ice. About 3 of those and no sleeping problems that night :)

Joey

I like BEER....I buy Miller High Life, cause it comes in a 30 pack at the store with the coldest coolers.

That being said, the only beer i WONT drink is any Coors product. Just have never liked it, but i'm sure if everyone elses beer supplies were gone, i could switch over!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Hires, A&W and Mug for me. Though, when in a pinch, the $0.89/liter Walmart brand hits the spot - especially with some ice cream.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Bud Light when I'm cheap. Arogant Bastard Ale when I'm not.

....Yes it is a real beer.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
61.gif

Bottled canned or draft when I'm feeling pickey...free when I'm not

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear. - Mark Twain

Miller High Life, bottles. I like tall Blondes. There is a brewery here in my home valley that makes an unbelievable Inda Pale Ale. I have a couple when I splurge. mtmuley

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom