Beefy's OBCESSION!!!

B

bobcatbess

LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-08 AT 09:45PM (MST)[p]EDITED FOR ETHICS REASONS

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

so this is what i miss when i see someone got NUKED, wow....i think ill just leave this thread up a little bit.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -- Abraham Lincoln

LOL dry_booot!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Oh maaan! I'm always a day late and a dollar short! I was really looking for some entertainment tonight!

legacy, My wife always tells me im short! and its not a dollar!!! so your doing ok. I really wish she would not compare me to slam!!

>legacy, My wife always tells me
>im short! and its not
>a dollar!!! so your
>doing ok.
>I really wish she would
>not compare me to slam!!
>

LOL! I have my wife convinced that _____________________________ is 12 inches. :)

Those things bounced their way right off the page, Bess.....go find them and bring them back!

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom