Beaver unit Deer

Jq23

After hunting archery on this unit for the past few years I decided to change it up and put in for rifle and I drew the tag. I usually hunt up by Big Johns Flat for archery and I'm wondering if that would be a good place to go for the rifle hunt? Or will the deer be moving down towards their winter range by then? Do the deer up there migrate towards Beaver or down towards Marysvale?

I've also heard that the mineral mountains out on the west side can be good, I have never been out there and just wondering if it would be worth going out there? Any info would be great,

Thanks

I hunted the south end of that unit last year. The deer were towards the top 1/3 of the mountain. Lots of deer, mostly does and two points. Saw a couple decent bucks. Large numbers of hunters like most public units. Hunt during the week if possible and get as far away from the crowds as possible. There are some decent deer in the unit.

Thanks for the info.

Has anyone hunted around the twitchell fire area?

Anyone else have any information they would be willing to share. Pm if you want.

Thanks.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom