Beaver, Pine Valley, or panguich lake for speed goats?

hossblur

Long Time Member
Need to burn these points, getting off elk probation next year, so I think I have narrowed it down to these 3.

1. Public access. I actually drew the Promontory last year, but turned that back in due to nearly no access. I would like to see some new country, haven't spent much time in any of this territory. This hunt in a good excuse for some adventure so I would like a chance at a lot of country.

2. Terrain/climate. My hunting buddy is 6, so terrain will be part of the decision. Also, I am assuming that Pine Valley is 120 in the shade this time of year?

3. Populations. I am not a trophy hunter, a good speed goat is fine, but it will be easier to keep the 6 year old interested if we see a bunch of goats, rather than one hunge one.

Any info would be appreciated, pretty exicited to spend the summer checking out some new country!!

Thanks,
Nick

When they came for the road hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the oppurtunists I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the public land hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for me there was no one left to say anything!

5 points and either a rifle or muzzy

When they came for the road hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the oppurtunists I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the public land hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for me there was no one left to say anything!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom