bear visit

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
http:// www.twentytwowords.com/outdoorsman-gets-an-astonishingly-close-visit-from-a-chill-brown-bear/

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Reminded me of a big ol dog. I'd have been pointing something other than a camera at him.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Looks like a Good Place to Hunt!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

That shotgun was worthless it being between him and the bear! to trusting and not enough respect, he wont last long!

My wife and I drew permits in 2011 to go to McNeil. Absolutely incredible experience. I actually wondered if it would kill my lifelong dream of hunting a big brown...nahhh didn't hurt it a bit. Made me respect them all the more.
It's not all that hard to get a permit, I'm surprised more people don't do it

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-14 AT 12:20PM (MST)[p]I almost applied for one when I drove to AK in about 1999. That would have been in Sept. when the major salmon runs have shut down already. So it probably would have had fewer bears then.

I did draw two - one by me and one by my companion - to enter Denali with my own vehicle(available only after Labor Day), however.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom