Bear stuff

feddoc

Long Time Member
Yup. Sad that folks with little practical knowledge gotta enact something that makes them feel good. Sadder still that some parts of society will cheer the death of humans.

This is not unlike forest management in CA.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

It's taken generations so far, and will take a couple more, but eventually we will "progress" to the point that killing any animal for sport will be a thing of the past. It's so uncivilized. Any animal like a rouge bear will be handled by the authorities, at their discretion.

I agree with Jim Shockey, but sorry Bro. Keep being law abiding and see how that works for you.

If you could read the comments on Jim's article on facebook it would appear we're already there.

#livelikezac

Jim had some good thought on what happened. Especially since he has a cabin in the area and Hunts there. Someone needs to put a little fear of man in those bears. It a real shame what happened to that family.

The inevitable truth is; barring the Second Coming our way of life will be a thing of the past before my grandchildren are grown. I hope I have gone on by then.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom