Bear penis

eelgrass

Long Time Member
A hunting buddy stopped by after he heard I retired. He gave me his coveted bear penis as good luck. How cool is that? I have the best friends!

2882002.jpg

So?

Do You wear it around your Waist?

I can hear it now:

"""Hey Ladies,wanna see my Good Luck Charm?"""

They Fondle it for a minute & say:

What is it?

Eel Answers:

It's My Penis!:D:D:D

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

LOL Please video the act, All of us would love to see that one.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

What is the string for?
I have a few bear peter-bones and none of them have a string!

Some guys use that hooked end as a toothpick. I don't want anything like it that close to my mouth! I'm funny that way!
Zeke

You need to find better friends!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

You should have RelH work it into a knife handle for you. I've seen some Oosik knife handles that turned out real nice..... At least you would have a use for it you could talk about that way.... Terry

I find myself curiously contemplating the significance of the string, as well.

It must be associated with some sacred, Northern California Native American cultural thing.

Maybe the "clubhouse" guys can offer up an opinion.....I understand that a string helps you recover things that get lost in tight, inaccessible places....?

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

"tight, inaccessible places", From my understanding those two words have no meaning in the clubhouse. Because the little weiner club couldn't find tight. Plus anything can happen at the clubhouse so inaccessible is out the door too.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I have not seen it exactly like that before but there are guys i know that seem to have wives who carry around their husbands boys this way. :)

The string is for easy location in their purses where they might then ties the Balls back on under to his bone if and when the rare occasion arises that she may want a little ocean motion. As soon as the chore is completed to her satisfaction, off again comes the string, its captives, and back in the purse they must go.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I want you guys to know it hurts my feelings when you make fun of my penis.

I would hope you apologize.

Eel

Should not have told overton you retired. I am sure he will try and stop by and give you his bare penis too.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom