bear lake

G

GHOSTINTHEWOODS

someone help me out. my wife is dragging me to bear lake for a family reunion. what is there to do up there??? fishing good? crawdad fishing? bowfishing?? anything??

2 choices available, seems to me.

1.....Step up to a weekend of making your wife happy and gaining some credit days for hunting season. Research the area online and see what will be fun for the whole family.

Or....

2....Check your drivers license to see if it says you are a 21 year old male.......then tell your wife you ain't going NOWHERE with her ratty ol' relatives.

Your next wife may be more understanding.......or not.

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

LOL ya i hear ya. I am making points just by going but I don't have to worry about that anyway I have an awesome wife that lets me do just about anything I want and doesn't complain one bit about me being gone. maybe its her boyfreind when im gone I don't know. Ya I was looking for something to do with the whole family, my family that is. if I don't get away at least alittle bit i'll go crazy. they like doing all the above mentioned just thought someone could tell me if any of the above is good there.

Towards the upper end of Bear Lake, in St. Charles Canyon is Minnetonka Cave. Kind of a cool 1/2 mile stroll inside a rather large cave. Stairs and boardwalks. State of Fed park.

I know at least a dozen Bear Lakes. Which one are you refering to? Probably one I know nothing about.:)

Eel

Oh there's stuff to do, jet ski, fish for carp, minnotonka cave is cool, the lake is beautiful for sure. Great rasperry shakes all over in garden city, there's neat little trail you can take your kids on at the top of the summit, I believe it's called lone pine? It's right off the highway, pretty popular hike. You might could find some bow-fishing, I've never done it but there are a fair amount of carp in the lake. There's 2 golf courses.

Like was mentioned above you'll get credit with the wife. I drove to Cokeville from Logan to meet my wife's family and then up to Idaho Falls for more family "fun" and then back to Logan in time to get up for work today, So I know what you're going through.

oh ya sorry Eel,what nick said. thanks guys thats kind of what I was looking for. what about the fishing is it any good? Im kind of surprised I didnt get any more wise answers I didn't think it through very well before I posted it on here with all you wise a*&es.

If you golf, avoid the south course. Went there last month and we all walked out before we even paid because the guy in there was a a$$hole. Just an FYI, drive up the the north course, much better service.

do the cave, rent a ski boat or just play in the water, get milkshakes, nice water and a fun place. there is also a lake near by you can hike inot that has a big rope swing but forgot the name. you will enjoy it

>oh ya sorry Eel,what nick said.
> thanks guys thats kind
>of what I was looking
>for. what about the
>fishing is it any good?
>Im kind of surprised I
>didnt get any more wise
>answers I didn't think it
>through very well before I
>posted it on here with
>all you wise a*&es.

Ummmm, maybe swim??? lol there ya go, :)

cut and bale some hay.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom