Bear hunting or SNOW, you tell me

M

muleymaster

I left wed. night for a 4 day bear hunting trip with a couple friends. well we woke up to 5 inches of fresh snow on top of the snw that was there. A friend got his truck stuck, and the forcast had changed for the worst. =(

67img_0778.jpg

1949img_0779.jpg

5085img_0791.jpg

5174img_0781.jpg

All this snow has me bummed out about my proposed bear hunting spot for the year. havent decided about stalk and spot or a bait set up tho. hope it melts off soon.

Still early. That's what is nice with Idaho bear hunting (season is long). We don't even go until middle to the end of next momth (spot & stalk).

Thats true. Looks like the snow line is really starting to climb up the foothills. Especially today. Hope we can get up there soon, I dont have the patience to wait till next month haha.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom