Bear Hunt Help

woodruffhunter

Long Time Member
I don't usually ask for help in specific areas but I guess I am going to give it a try anyway. I had a bear hunt planned in Northern Idaho. However, due to a family event (that I cannot miss), I will now have to find a closer area to hunt.

I am looking for a good "spot and stalk" area and was thinking about the Pallisades area. Would this be a good area to hunt during the first week of May? Are there other areas you might consider that are in the Southern part of the state?

Thanks for the help!!

Island park.. near Wy border just make sure you are not in Yellowstone. and don't shoot the one with big humps...

When I was in school I hunted bears up northeast of Ashton and saw several of them. One will forever be known as "humpy" or "ol dish face". Scared the hell out of me, of course that was right before we saw the pack of wolves. Lots of predators up there, may do a wolf/bear hunt next fall.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom