Bear here I come.

W

WildAntlerMan

Well, got a call today from the fish and game about a surrendered black bear permit. They said I was next in line to obtain it. I said YES, The unit is Wasatch West early spring, #022 april 10- June 6, any legal weapon. I have been shed hunting a few times and seen a couple of them. Cant waite to begin.

No, not this year in the past. Sure it may be slow for a few weeks but still get out shed hunting meanwhile and be able to pack just in case.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-06-10 AT 03:17PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-06-10 AT 02:29?PM (MST)

Sounds like fun. I live at the junction of Idaho, Oregon, and Washington, we have tons of bears. I have seen one already and it was a hog. It seems that the first bear I see each year, usually in late March, early April, is typically the biggest bear I see all year. My point, be out there early. The big ones come out first up here, so while I don't see as many early in arpil, on average they are much bigger than the sow and cubs I see in may all over the place.

I tried to post a picture that isn't showing up, but I don't have time to deal with it. I never had any problem before? Too bad because I am sure he would get your blood flowing.

One last try

23703-25-10_big_bear,__wa_resized.jpg

nope, any suggestions

7749bigbearpic.jpg

Just take out the commas in the original file name, rename it something else. One big bruin.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom