Bear almost eats

Amazing that those people made it to this age, most times when you see stupid in the field like that you don't see it for long because it is gone. Like Lunchtime gone
Did you hear her friends the woman says OMG and her friend says I got that on Video........

Amazing that those people made it to this age, most times when you see stupid in the field like that you don't see it for long because it is gone. Like Lunchtime gone
Did you hear her friends the woman says OMG and her friend says I got that on Video........
With the popular push of introducing more apex predators, people like this won't last long.

Maybe we can reinstate conscientious common sense people back into the environment. But which state would we take the Hybrid people from? Idaho? Utah? Wyoming? how about Montana?
We can take a couple of Hybrids and raise them in our back yards and turn them loose once they are of breeding age.
Thought?

I was in Yellowstone 4 days ago and saw 3 grizzles. The craziest part was the full on traffic jam and the hundreds of people that got out to take pictures.

Maybe we can reinstate conscientious common sense people back into the environment. But which state would we take the Hybrid people from? Idaho? Utah? Wyoming? how about Montana?
We can take a couple of Hybrids and raise them in our back yards and turn them loose once they are of breeding age.
Thought?

Breeding program? You'll be needing some Utah county gals

That bears instincts kicked in and initially thought “dinner” until it realized.....nah, that thing will rot before I ever get to finishing it?

That Woulda Been Worth The Trip in its self!

Well heading for Yellowstone tommorrow, taking the whole family. I hope I get to see something like that and much more. Last trip my daughter and I saw two China men get gored by a big Bull Bison.

Had the bear attacked, it wouldn't have repeated it on someone else.

There is NO evidence of a bear doing multiple attacks on humans.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom