BeanMan's Energy Platform

BeanMan

Long Time Member
The thread on gas prices got me thinking.

Here's one farmers idea's for making American strong and keeping it that way. Add to it, pick it apart, cut off the Middle East.

BeanMan's energy platform.

1. Drill here, drill now including ANWAR. Environmental laws still apply.

2. Build Nuclear power plants to generate electricity which can provide power for many things including new processes for cracking Oil Shale (more appropriately called Keragen instead of oil).

3. Biomass energy/Cellulosic ethanol. The technology is ready to be tested in large scale plants, it will need to be done initially with Government help. Biomass energy should not be confused with fermenting alcohol from grains.

4. Dramatically increase funding for research on Hydrogen fuel cells, cheaper and more efficient solar, fusion and etc.

5. Build vehicles that are increasingly more fuel efficient. When my current truck wears out in ten or so years I hope I can replace it with one that gets more MPG without a huge price tag.

6. Utilize as much wind power as is possible. We need to upgrade our national electrical grid.

7. New homes should be built with the latest and best technology to conserve energy, take advantage of passive solar.

I'm probably missing something here and some of these items will prove to be unworkable. Even if purchasing energy created here in the USA is more expensive it should prove to be valuble to our economy (buy American) since the money and jobs will stay here. If we cut off the Middle East from our money they will be less of a threat to us.

Bean

The problem with the plan is it's to logical. When you're dealing with Washington you cannot think logical. I learned that from an old executive years ago. He said, "Shayne, when you deal with the government don't use logic and you'll sleep alot better"! I have ever since.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-08 AT 04:19PM (MST)[p]Fred - you missed the most obvious one - right under your nose.

- Mass consumption of pinto beans, anasazi beans and other legume products and the capturing of the natural gas produced by these products in plastic bags, mason jars and the incredible new personal fitting gaseous bio-waste collection device called the FlatueCapture2009 to be burned as a clean, renewable, healthy energy source. This option is by fart he most economical, far-treaching, constituent serving measure to be proposed that will benefit fartmers, consumers, companies, scientists and politicians alike! It is the wisest, healthiest, (not to mention tastiest!) choice available! I thought for sure you would have thought of this, but then again I guess we all know what thought thought... right!!??

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LMAO...some of your best work ever, Roy.
wrong.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom