Be_Bop Swim Wear.......

kilowatt

Think Be_Bop is getting ready for the summer fun.

6627bbopbathing.jpg

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Is that an illegal Quad trail behind him ?

Now I know where the term Pisscutter came from.

Why is the "belt" string so tight?

.....That is some perverted chit, that there is!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

He actually still wears that to the bathhouse we both frequent.... but whats shocking is I never knew he smoked.

LAST EDITED ON May-17-11 AT 04:06PM (MST)[p]Where in the heck does he carry his cigarettes or god forbid his lighter.

Well Boys!

Ya see!

I watched them Africans,you know,the ones with the strings & weights?

Finally got the job done!

But now that I've got older I have use the string to tie the goods up so they don't drag in the dirt!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

I have to wonder where someone would *find* a picture like that.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I couldn't help but show the wifey this pic and as expected at first it was an OMG! Then she said, "let me get a closer look at that!" I had no clue what she was looking so intently. After a few moments she broke out in laughter and motioned me over and exclaimed, "he's shaved more than his chest!"

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Well tailchasers!

She's a Perty good Actress!

Good thing she didn't mention to you how she really knows where the shavings been happening!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

B-PLOP never leaves Altamont without his faithful servant and "DEW" bottle packer Barack.

3969bess.jpg

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Now the truth comes out...B-Bop actually bought the Wyoming Governors tag this year and he's gonna show EVERBODY up by killing the next Pisscutter with an ATLATL....this is his new camo get-up..worked great 10,000 years ago..why fix it if it ain't broke..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom