Be on the lookout...

one_dryboot

Long Time Member
A very pissed off Lakers fan was last seen leaving the energy solutions arena in cuff's. Never_Catch most commonly known as Z, burst into tears crying like a little girl after the Jazz opened a can on the lakers. when his date named overton tried to comfort him Z supposedly slapped him and walked out. Z was last seen in a pink pair of handcuffs where Deputy Sheriff Rugburn was reportedly transporting him to the so called Secret Chubhouse for a night of relaxation and some S&M. Its not known exactly what goes on at the Secret Chubhouse, but the smile on Z's and Rug's face as they left says alot.
Overton found a ride home with a shemale named Smutty so everything worked out great.

*editors notes-All persons mentioned in this report are life members of the chubhouse and have been known to roofie each other at any given chance.

Lol!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Smutty and Z are still missing. Searchers found their cloths near the clubhouse and a few toys but havent turned them up yet.

It is also reported that 1911 and his new Yukon were spotted close to the clubhouse. I guess there was a dispute over the TILT WHEEL that turned into a sticky situation.

Well Smutty asked me to post a few up of your night with him.

8819imagescarnvi9e.jpg

3552images.jpg

LMAO
I wonder where Smutty had that camera.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

boot I have been busy as of late. I had foundation step in along with slammmy to take care of ~Z~ that night.

Reports say that the clubhouse was hoppin that night with a-lot of support from members

WIZ
EEL
SAGE
BESS
AND A SPECIAL VISIT FROM FONDLER!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom