Be Fire Smart

S

stumpjumper

Seems the whole west is turning into a big tendertrap with fires burning in most states.
Already on my list, 3rd fire extinguisher, 3rd shovel, and extra water. More restrictions showing up in the states.
Be smart out there during the hunt and stay safe.

I saw an article on MSN this am that said that the Gov of UT has stated that 20 fires in UT were started by people shooting firearms this year. Did he really say that and is there any truth to it?

I have seen that reported as a cause here in cali this year too....No I don't believe it. I do believe that it is wishful thinking from the top and will continue to be reported as a "huge danger".

"guns...and the people that use them are BAD"

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

That has been the report here in UT that 20 fires have been started by target shooters. I know there have been a few reported as a result of shooting, but 20 seems exaggerated. We all do need to stay safe and smart this summer. We haven't even really hit fire season yet.

If all those fires were started by people shooting why don't we have tens of thousands of fires during hunting season with everybody out shooting then. It appears to me the state is trying to figure out a way to ban shooting on public land, what do you guys think.

Almost total BS!

Ya a few fires have been started by target shooters!

What they didn't tell you was the Home made Fireworks,Tannerite & other Pyro stuff people are toying with while at the Range!

With a dry year like we have here this year does it make sense for all these Fireworks Stands going up?

They gonna burn her down Boys!

Doesn't look like a Good year for me to do my own Pre-Fireworks show!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-12 AT 06:35PM (MST)[p]I agree its a ploy. they would ban fireworks also if its the case

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom