BCS National Championship

never_catch

Long Time Member
After I watched the #3 vs #4 (OK State/Stanford) game the other night it became more than clear how much better LSU and Alabama are compared to the rest of the nation. 38 to 38 at the end of the 4th quarter...neither LSU or Bama would let either of those teams score more than 14 points!! Stanford and OK State played no defense whatsoever and it was a horrible showing for two teams ranked so well...does anyone else still think OK State got screwed by the BCS Standings?? I don't...at all!! Not even a frickin little bit!!

We're going to get the rematch LSU and Bama both deserve and it's going to be an ugly fight to the end again...and again Ransom is going to be in tears at the end of it :-(

Make sure everyone logs on here next Tuesday morning and says something nice to Ransom so he doesn't go harry carry or whatever the hell it's called lol :D

Score predictions?? I'm going with LSU 21, Bama 17...I see both teams scoring a little more in this game after having over a month to watch tape and prepare for the rematch.

~Z~

As wrong as the BCS MIGHT be, the top 2 teams are playing, AGAIN...go figure how the bcs is wrong (boise st/TCU and other such weakass teams from weakass conferences do NOT deserve the chance for a 1 game playoff for the title!)...my only gripe is that 'Bama sat on its azs for a week at #2....

ALL NCAA teams eligable for the national championship should play the same number of games...period!

That being said...bama's been sitting fer what we Southerners call "awhile"...there may be some rust. LSU( and you don't know how it pains me to say this....as I HATE LSU) wins huge. 14+

I could be wrong, and I'll admit it if I am.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I don't think you want to give Saben a re-do. I am taking Alabama.

if it weren't for the kicker, alabama easily won the first game.

this time they wont put it in the kickers hands and it will be an ass kicking .

lsu is a bunch of whiny, un edjukated doosh bags:)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-12 AT 03:29PM (MST)[p]I do not care if bama is #2 but no team should be playing for the championship unless it wins its conference . N/C you are still speculating and doing so with EXTREME prejudice let it be decided on the field . And NO redo's score will be better than 10 points either way .

>i stayed at a holiday inn
>express last night and im
>telling yall that LSU will
>win

You better hope that Donna keeps sharp knives out of your reach on game day.

"I LIKE BAMA'S CHANCES.......SABEN'S 2ND CHANCE WOULD SCARE ME IF I WAS A LSU FAN..............YD."

That sets it perfect! If Dall thinks Bama is gonna win, i'll wager $100. bill, even money, on LSU! Got to be somebody that i can trust to pay up if they lose, any takers? Can't remember the last time Dall was right and don't believe he's doing a good job of starting now! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-12 AT 04:51PM (MST)[p] HEY JOE......IF YOU GET A CHANCE .. "GROW UP" ....YOUR A SAD FELLA...................................HAPPY NEW YEAR...LOL....YD.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-12 AT 05:19PM (MST)[p]Just offering somebody up a bet Dall? What i said is true, why the put downs?

Joey

Edit; oh well. I was just teasing Dall a bit but my offer stands if anybody want to make a fair bet!

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Its gonna be a better game all around, both teams have had time to prepare for this match up, but Bama is gonna win by 10. (24-14)

Nmbighorn

Nick Satan is a has been loser...Les Miles will send his sorry ass back to hell, where he came from!!

GO LSU GO!!
GO LSU GO!!
GO LSU GO!!

~Z~

WELL NC......I AGREE LSU IS THE MORE TALENTED TEAM, BUT LSU FANS ARE NERVOUS HEY......GOOD LUCK..................YD.

Both great coaches with very good teams and yes OSU got screwed. Mulligans are for golf not football. If you don't play in the conference championship game you shouldn't be playing for the National Championship.(I know Nebraska did, they shouldn't have either.) I like both LSU and Alabama better than OSU and that pompous ass T.Bone Pickens and his equally obnoxious wife. The BCS fiasco is about over I assume, especially if Alabama wins which I think they will. Sorry Rans. but that's just my take on it.

If Bama wins by a field goal, will they split the National Title between them? The only way we can have an outright Champ is if LSU wins again. I think they will, so it shouldn't matter. But this is going to bust up the BCS HOPEFULLY.

anyone who bet LSU could even score was drinking early!

LSU SUCKS AZS!

Oklahoma st. should be the national champions!

they would have killed either one of those 2 tonight!

As bad as that game was, it paled in comparrison to the comments and predictions on this thread! LMAO!!!!

Only thing funnier is the post game show interviews with actual college students (?)....WTF?

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

>All Bama needs is mule deer
>and we'd be the best
>state.

WoW, started the strong stuff already I see? You guys can keep those chiggers, tics and snakes...and now you can sleep with a smile on your face. Good Victory! Hope BSU's OC (Brent Peese)doesn't comedown there. He might put some personality in that offense and Bama might be really good next year.

ROLL TIDE ROLL, it was not the best game but I knew BAMA was gonna win, wish it would have been a better showing by LSU.

But one question, will Bama have to share the Championship with OSU since Bama did not win their conference?

Don't worry N-C the Lakers will win the NBA Championship! And with the help of D Howard.

NMBIGHORN

LSU was lucky to win the 1st time. Remember that Bama missed 4 field goals and LSU won in OT by a field goal.
How many time did they cross the 50 yd line. Nice "D"

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>All Bama needs is mule deer
>and we'd be the best
>state.

Mule deer and elk, moose, sheep, mtn goats, lope, pheasants, chukar, huns, quail, sharptails, sage grouse, snow, mountains, ski areas, deserts, good looking girls, 0% humidity, wide open spaces, millions of acres of public land, trout, clear flowing rivers,.....................

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom