BC Goat n Wolf

Feleno

Long Time Member
So say I shoot a goat in BC this October can I take the frozen hide and horns on the plane back with me? Any kind of permits or forms to fill out for the airlines or importation? Guide is not available right now so I thought I'd ask you experts who might know. Thanks.

Well F'er!

I ain't much help here!

But I will tell you this!

It was Pre-9/11!

I tried crossing thew Border in to BC with 7 Guns in the Cab!

It didn't work!

Just sayin................If you Drive,un-load a few of them!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

I am not much help either! But you might try leaving your wife at the border if you have problems.

Rutnbuck

I don't think you'll have any problems. We've taken frozen beara hides over the border several times.

I would recommend putting your hides in your cooler and then putting the cooler in the freezer. Otherwise you may need to get several coolers, and trust me the airlines will charge you alot!!

Been there, done that.

Good luck

Make sure you take your revolver with you. Canadians love them.

2311idiot.jpg

I don't know.

Hope that was helpful ?

I did that very thing with a Dall Sheep. I did put the frozen hide in a cooler and had it checked as luggage. I carried the skull and horns in a duffle as my carry on. This was Alaska so like I said above, I don't know.

Good luck F dude.

I've carried a couple sheep horns and salted capes back from Canada in my checked baggge. But that was 20 years ago.

Unfortunatly haven't had to carry back a whitetail after 3 unsuccessful hunts.

from the "Heartland of Wyonming"

Thanks for all the responses, even the funny ones. I'll touch base with the outfitter in about 2 weeks but it looks like its OK to freeze em and take em home on the same flight.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom