BC Goat & Moose Combo

W

WYhunter

Looking into a goat/moose combo for fall of 08. I am looking at Scoop Lake Outfitters, Upper Stikine River Adventures, and Canadian Mtn. Outfitters. Any information about these outfits or their areas would be a big help.

You could not go wrong with Canadian Mountain Outfitters, Bryan Martin is one of the most hardcore, hardest working hunters in the industry.

Thanks for the info. Have you ever hunted his area or know someone who has? I am wondering what the area is like.

Heard nothing but good about Bryan's operation. Had a friend hunt with Scoop Lake and said there were hundreds of goats but very few moose. He shot a very nice billy and hunted for a week without finding a decent moose. Said that only one person at any of the camps shot a good moose. I have hunted with Kawdy Outfitters (Bart & Stan Lancaster) and had the hunt of a lifetime for moose and caribou. Went back and shot a goat on another trip but they do not have very many goats.

Thanks for the info. Every bit of information helps. It is a tough decision to know who to go with. They all show you pictures and tell you great success stories. But you always wonder what they are not telling you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom