Battle of the Bulge...

ramtagless

Dear Tub O' Lards -

Looks like we have a contest to participate in. Good turn out so far and I am sure we will add a few more to our ranks before the first of January.

I am excited about this and am confident it will help a lot of guys lose some weight and meet their goals. I told my wife yesterday that I started this, there is no turning back and now I have no other choice than to lose weight.

No magic bullet...starting 1/1/2010 it is all about discipline and hard work. Lets commit to this and make it work...if you are in you are in until 9/1/2010. Agreed?

For now just plan on weighing-in January 1st and think of your long term goal. I will start a thread on the 1st and everyone can post their weight. Please - on the 1st keep it simple...just weight and goal. If these threads get too jumbled up we will need to use PM or my private email for weighing in.

After I receive everyone's starting weight I will work up another post consisting of all participants, starting weight and goal.

Eat, drink and beer merry the rest of this holiday season and be prepared to go to work on the 1st.

Thanks and Merry Christmas...Andy

List of commitments so far: (32)

HJB
basinboy
Roy
Max-1
muleymadness
Broadside_shot
mtngoat
songdog
neverdraws
swbuckmaster
MontanMan
Flint
cowboy57
muleycrazy
ICHABOD
caelkhnter
3X4
NVMULEDEER1
Randy11
ishootRUM300
contender
mtAL
dleanord3
califhuntn
gitrdun
400bull
liecabucks
MTQuivers
Model_70_Guy
EROCK1313
adamsoa
ramtagless

I would be in the contest except I have already lost about 60 lbs. due to a surgery I had to have in July.

>I would be in the contest
>except I have already lost
>about 60 lbs. due to
>a surgery I had to
>have in July.

I lost about 40 pounds after a nasty surgery three years ago. Then, after being severely activity limited for a year, packed on all the 40 plus another 20, it sucked.

I hope you keep yours off!

Add me to the List...

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

I'm drawing the line in the sand today. No need to wait another 13 days for me; I could do alot of damage in the next 13 days. I'll still weigh in on 1/1 and set my goal then - but the diet and running begins today for me.

I'm in but like MM i'm not waiting until Jan 1. I actually started Thanksgiving, I've been doing ok with the exercise (P90x) but have been failing with the diet. This will give me the motivation to quit the drinking and snacking in the evenings. I'm going from 180 to 165.

P90X is a good cheap minimum equipment exercise program you can do in your own home if anybodys interested...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom