Bath Salts

My sister in law is a professor in Boston, and at a conference they were shown some pics of people on bath salts. One guy went so crazy thinking he had caterpillars crawling on him that he tore his own testicles off.

Another new drug, is taking the sap from a marijuana plant and making suckers. Supposed to be 10 times more potent than smoking a joint.

What a bunch of freaks!!! These losers will try anything! To bad they can't snort dog #####!!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

The Japanese have found a way to reconstitute human waste for consumption. Nothing would surprise me.

Eldorado

I did some work in a mental institution and saw people who had taken bath salts in various ways. I understand that they are high in Hydrogen molecules and when they cross the blood brain barrier the hydrogen "sucks" the oxygen off of other molecules within the brain. This changes the molecular chemistry of the areas of the brain which are affected. When scanned these areas look like "holes" within the brain. As the video mentioned, these people's lives are changed instantly. Not to mention those who have to care for them thereafter.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom