Bash time for Utards

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I drove down to buy a car today. The time was prearranged. I texted about 1 hour and 40 minutes after I left my home in Idaho. He called and said he already sold it because he hadn't heard from me. I was glad I wasn't at his house when he told me.
Then I find another car and head home. Utards passing at 90-100 mph all the way into Idaho.
I'm going to keep Utah trips to hunting or highly needed trips.
Happy Thanksgiving!

>I drove down to buy a
>car today. The time was
>prearranged. I texted about 1
>hour and 40 minutes after
>I left my home in
>Idaho. He called and said
>he already sold it because
>he hadn't heard from me.
>I was glad I wasn't
>at his house when he
>told me.
>Then I find another car and
>head home. Utards passing at
>90-100 mph all the way
>into Idaho.
>I'm going to keep Utah trips
>to hunting or highly needed
>trips.
>Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey DM!

That's TARD Mentality Right there!

Not Hard to find Good Deals on KSL/On the Wasatch!

But it is Hard to get there before someone else does!

And alot of the JOKERS/Sellers Word Ain't Worth Squat!

Sounds like You only Made one Mistake:

Buying a Car that Won't Keep up with the TARDS!:D:D:D

She Don't Just Rain She Pours!

That Girl Right There's The Perfect Storm!

90087hankjr.jpg

I saw a 67 Bronco for sale in Idaho this summer and when I got there it had more rust in it than the owner had stated. 20 years ago I got a ticket in Idaho for going a little to fast.
All I need now is a derogatory term that rhymes with "Idaho" to mitigate my anger at inconsequential things
Merry Christmas!

They stack 'em like chords of wood there To be fair though I'd guess are 50% of the tags are Idaho, which is disproportionally represented.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-24-17 AT 03:06PM (MST)[p]Sounds like some of you need to come up out of your parents basement a little more often.

I don't know about the used car situation there but I can sure as heck guarantee you that you'll see more trampolines in backyards than anywhere else in the world. Everytime we drive the 15, we count hundreds of tramps....and that's just from the freeway. Utah kids must love jumping or something...not really sure what the deal is.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom