Baseball!! GOTTA LOVE IT BABY!!

Crazy is right Roy. How about those Rays and can you believe how Atlanta and Boston tanked big time. Great action and drama!

Eldorado

I'd say it was unbelievable, but as a Sox fan it was so believable it was a joke. We could see the writing on the wall as the lead started to slip way back in early September, and the writing just become clearer and clearer all month. Finally become clear as a bell when Johnson hit that 2-out, 2-strike pinch-hit homer in the 9th at the Trop. You just KNEW it was all over at that point, even though it took another hour to come together, or fall apart, or whatever.

Mercy killing for the 2011 Sox, they had to go.

Well done Rays!

Now baseball 2011 has finally began. It is not worth watching or paying attention to until now. Let it begin.

The sox didnt deserve to make it after their performance is september. Either way i think the yanks duffed the game (series as well) because of their rivalry with boston. I hope they meet the rays again and get smoked. If the tanks would have wanted to win that game then rivera would have been on the bump in the 9th.

"I would rather have my sister in a whorehouse than a friend at yankee stadium"
~me~

i HATED IT !!! i am a life long braves fan. i was hoping chipper would get one more chance....oh well they sucked this month.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom