BARTA'S GIANT FISH!!! (PIC!!!)

B

bobcatbess

HERES HIS TROPHY!!!

MUST BE A ONE EYE TUNA???

HE CLAIMS HE'S CAUGHT MORE OF THESE THAN ANYBODY!!!

WHAT A BUNCH OF PISSCUTTERS & I DON'T CARE HOW MANY YOU'VE PULLED IN ON A POLE!!!

49a1e2f619e69a97.jpg

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

IDENTIFY YOURSELF BARTA!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

I don't know about you other guys, but I can't stand to watch that guy for 30 seconds! He's about as obnoxious as they come. If the anti-hunting groups were to make an ad using clips from his hunting trips they could really cause a stir. He takes some of the crappiest shots I've seen on TV. If this is you BARTA......come outa the closet boy!

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

+1 Bessy and ABull, Ive posted a couple threads about Barta when he was just way outa line showing stupid stuff on TV. But i don't think he is actually THAT stupid to really come in and try to fit in with this bunch.

It's got to be some imposter, Sic em Bobcat!!

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom