Barta?????

utehunter

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-22-09 AT 06:45PM (MST)[p]What happened to tred? His posts didn't last that long? Who is he it's not Barta it can't be?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-22-09 AT 06:48PM (MST)[p]It's not rez already asked him said he got the boot. Not trying to get back on either. So it not him that what I thought it was him too. Cause he loves tred so much he always talking about what a great hunter tred is I get sick of it!!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-22-09 AT 07:08PM (MST)[p]Barta seemed too polite to last long around here anyway.

Ransom

If Barta did try and fit in on these pages, i seriously doubt he could. The guy is from another planet. The ethic's police would have a field day with his terrible shot selections and crummy equipment, he couldn't handle our 300yd rifle shots at game, and sooner or later he'd have to figure out that himself and his way, is not "all that"!

It ain't him.

Joey

Sageadvice,
Did you just describe yourself?

I can't believe you figured it out all by yourself that "it aint him".

Don't you have a doctors appointment tomorrow???

Younghunter,

You're already lost all credibility by your boasting, getting caught lieing, and exaggerating stories in attempt to get anyone out there to possibly believe anything you have to say.

Why don't you go buy another big bag of weed and disappear for another few weeks. Punk!! Good riddance!

Joey

here younghunter.....burn this...
49a21789076cabde.jpg

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>Its got to be hunt_rez cant
>be anyone else on here
>that likes that jacka$$ barta!!!
>

In post 3 you said it was'nt him.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Naw! he does not believe anything that Dude says. He just does that once and a while to stroke Dude and set him up for jerking his chain big time.

RELH

It was rez. now he gone again. o well some of the stuff that guy comes up with is crazy as h-ll. he just tries to get u guys fired up and he does a good job too from what I see on here.

I think you help him.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom