barska bino's

T

teamt

has anyone heard of these? I have seen a couple of pairs at a local shop and was wondering if they are any good. They were priced around 100.00 or so. they were 8X42's and 10X42's

The barska binoculars are okay but they are definately some of the lower end binos. They do have some good features that you dont always find in that price range such as: they have barium crown (higher density) glass instead of boro-silicate which will reduce light scattering and give you a sharper image, they are waterproof and fogproof, and they have a rubber armoring on them to make them durable. They have fully coated lens but they do not have fully-multi coated lenses or phase coating. If you are looking for something to just get you by for a while then they will work. However, if you want something you wont soon be throwing in the garbage, you might want to upgrade to the mid-range binos around $250-$500.

if you have an extra $ 60.00 to spare I would look into the Bushnell Excursions 10x42 @ www.opticsplanet.net.

I bought a pair in august and I am 100% satisfied with them. They have really excellent light gathering capabilities for both dusk and dawn. Shipping is free too.

thank you for the insight and the reply. I will be getting some Monarch's very shortly down the road after the season.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom