Ban on all Big game and coyote contest

264mag

Long Time Member
We have the wrong people running our Fish & game,just got the email from the B&C Club saying that they want to ban all contest on wildlife.

My hometown still has a couple big buck contests, one of which i helped get started some 35-36 years ago. It has grown to the point of them now having to rent the local Rod and Gun Club for the big ya-hoo, measuring, banquet, and awards ceremony at the end of the year. It always has been nothing but a great time get-together by a bunch of like minded guys and gals who love hunting Bucks!

The last couple years i'm told, the Fish and Wildlife guys have been poking around, making sure that the prize awards don't exceed a certain specified amount of money, generally acting like they know there are violations to find with threats to shut the whole show down.

So, this latest effort doesn't surprise me. We started as a small group of friends. Maybe it'll have to be that way again...

As long as they do the same with BASS tournaments, it's OK by me.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

The Yolo Sportsmans club near Woodland has been around for a long time also with a big buck contest.

It's Fish and Wildlife. There is no game in CA, only wildlife and the blood thirsty rat bastages the take their little lives to satisfy their blood lust. Enjoy hunting while you can in the Golden State.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom